In this issue you will find:
4. Editorial Abate Bussoni «On the shoulders of the hurtful loneliness of a thinker».
6. From traditional art to digital art: an astonishing journey of no return.
12. The story of Miró’s Star Tapestry
22. Máxima Romero, translating sound into intuitive patterns
23. Collection «OM» a series of NFT’s by MxmR
28. More than 130 meters high above the city
34. «Form follows love» Anna Heringer a revolutionary conception of architecture
46. Biennale 2022. The present more and more with women
56. Symphony, an emotional journey through music with Gustavo Dudamel
70. EARTH without ART is just «EH». Máxima Romero by Maru Varela.
72. FAIM ART, the fair of independent artists, is back
76. Moco Museum introduces AR in the work of Guillermo Lorca
84. Who is Máxima?
86. Una Servilleta Para Pintar, Máxima Romero’s Solidarity Project
90. OLEA, a unique olive oil
98. Orlando Mondragón Takes the Pulse of Poetry
100. Casa Batlló, a Living Work of Art
106. Giorgio Morandi «an artist among artists» 106.
114. Ferran Adrià’s Theory of Culinary Evolution in 114 NFT’s
120. Sandra Guimarâes and Vicente Todolí guest curators of PHotoESPAÑA 2022
130. Rachel Valdés takes you to «Eternity».
134. David Pou #tincganesdepinting the «canvas moment».
142. The Majestic brings its collection closer to its guests.
150. Marta Carceller. A few meters from the sea
152. ABSOLUTismo (or the geometry of a dictatorship)
156. MasClasses. We love the art world
158. ARCOmadrid 2023 will be immersed in the Mediterranean Sea
162. The inspiring counter: Máxima Romero ARTexperience with Ecosensory Events